Wednesday, May 14, 2014

100th Post

Its too daunting to come up with a clever, well written, inspired 100th post.  So I decided to go with a mish-mash of pictures.  I hope you enjoy!

Just a cool quote I saw on a run (which happened to be in the woods).  
"I wish I were some of the people that run in the woods and know nothing of accomplishment"
-Joanna Baille

Here are a few more from Easter that didn't make it into my Easter post:

 George, George, Becca, Tac, Lauren and Tyler

Zoe, George, Evie




Zoe, Madeline, Evie, Audrey, George






The next few pictures are of George's preschool's fundraiser, The Moveathon.  George rode 67 laps around the track and earned cash for each lap.  Thanks Aunt Lauren, Nana and Grammy! You know what? Our class won the pizza party for the most money raised! Yay!




George's medal




George's sweet classmates:
left to right:
George, Nicolas, Kaitlynn, Grayson, Kaden, Cody, Jonah, Caitlynn, Ellie, Natalie, Olivia, Lucy, Vivian, Noah
A real smile must be snuck up upon these days.  I only get silly faces when I try to plan a picture.  This one is the real deal :)


These next few are on the play yard at George's school.  Tuesday was the last day I will work in his classroom, what a blessing that has been!  To see him interact and play and be guided by other adults has been a very unique and wonderful experience.  

He and his amazing teacher, Mrs. Vahala.  Here they have just bought a postcard from the Mercantile and Mrs. V plays scribe while George dictates what the postcard should say.  I just looked over and there she was, engaged with my child in one on one play.  What a special special person.  She will never get as much credit as she deserves in this lifetime.  Truly a gem, this lady!

Here they are at "circle time" listening to Harold and the Purple Crayon

George and Jonah on the see-saw

Cutest Mercantile Ever.  The parents of Oneonta put this together.  A Co-op is just so neat!

Another shot of George and Mrs. Vahala 

The firetruck




No comments:

Post a Comment