Friday, January 10, 2014

Week With Mom and Dad!


A picture update (again).  Do I have writers block? 

Rose Parade 







Disney's "A bug's life" show.  I hope he had fun because thats the last time I go back into that room with creepy crawly 8 legged you-know-whats hanging from the ceiling.  Not my idea of fun.

But the 3D glasses were funny

King Arthur's Carousel


Dumbo, the flying elephant

He loved to ride the rides with PaPa

Tow- Mater and thats George really tiny under the rear view mirror

Me and mom having fun!


Dad- captain of the rocket ship. He's got it all under control

Nana and Georgie

Tow- Mater's Junkyard Jamboree


Silly Monkeys


Date night! The next few pics are taken at Perch- a rooftop bar with a great view of the city


I still can't believe we live in this city!

I still cant believe I am married to this guy. Handsome!!

More handsomeness on New Year's Day


Nana and George swingin'

George pushing PaPa on the swings


Cutie Pie Bat Man

Father and son on the beach. Does it get any better?

Yes it does: "to the bat cave robin!"

Those blue eyes. shoo mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment