Monday, April 7, 2014

Picture update!



What we've been up to in picture form, because I am so behind!

Zoe's cat had 5 kittens, they are so adorable.  This one looks like my old cat "Kitty" (or "Fluffy" if you are reading this and your name is Lauren B). 

George's first roller coaster at Disney, "Goofy's Flight School"
The sequence is pretty funny.
Here we are stoked to be on a roller coaster because his cowboy boots gave him an extra 2 inches. woohoo!

We're still excited!

We're not so sure

We are absolutely not sure

George and the kittens

Zoe, George and the kittens

We got a letter from cousin Elizabeth today!!

George helped me babysit Tac


Zoe and George cuddled up on the couch watching "Epic" on our cold day of the year.  Note I said "our cold day" not "the coldest day"…Its been the only one.  Monica and I met at the park and decided the 61 degrees and cool breeze was simply unbearable so she invited us over to build a fire and make popcorn and watch a movie. I ask you, What the heck am I going to do next winter when it dips below 50??????????????????????????????



No comments:

Post a Comment